Support Maybelle Center

Your Support Makes All The Difference

Every year Maybelle Center lifts more and more people out of loneliness and isolation. Your gifts make that possible. If you believe that no one deserves to live in isolation, donate now. You’ll be changing someone’s life for the better.

The most powerful gift is a gift with no restrictions. Allowing us to apply your generosity to our areas of greatest need gives us maximum flexibility to address the most urgent needs supporting our mission. But gifts in support of any of our priorities also have tremendous impact and are deeply appreciated.

How to Support Maybelle Center

  1. Donate online today
  2. Call our Development Office at 971-202-7447 to make a credit card gift by phone
  3. Mail a check to Maybelle Center for Community at 121 NW Sixth Avenue, Portland, OR 97209
  4. Become a monthly donor online or  by calling
    971-202-7447
  5. Other ways to give to Maybelle Center include estate gifts, stock gifts, vehicles, in-kind, and more!

DONATE

Become a Monthly Donor

Your recurring monthly gift creates a consistent source of year-round funding to give our staff the resources to build community, right here in the heart of the city. Together, we can make the members of our community feel valued as human beings and support them when they need it most.

Other Ways to Give

There are a variety of ways to support the Maybelle Center including:

Support Services:
183
people served in 2015
Outreach and Visitation:
231
people served in 2015
Spiritual Support:
186
people served in 2015

GIVING PRIORITIES

Portrait of Michael Maybelle Center Member

Area of Greatest Need

Even with the most careful planning unexpected things come up. An unrestricted gift provides Maybelle Center with the maximum flexibility to apply your generosity to fulfilling our mission.It is, by far, the most powerful gift you can make.

DONATE TO AREA OF GREATEST NEED

Maybelle Center Member in his SRO

Visitation

There are hundreds of people who would benefit from visits from our volunteers. Your gift to visitation supports the recruitment and training and support of our volunteer visitors and the outreach activities that help bring new members into the program.

DONATE TO VISITATION

Volunteer and Maybelle Center Member in Art Class

Support Services

Our support services team are experts in helping our members access the often confusing array of community services available. When volunteers identify trouble spots, this team is available to work with members toward achieving their goals.

DONATE TO SUPPORT SERVICES

Staff and Volunteer Interacting in Community Room

Spiritual Support

Whether one to one pastoral care, retreats, men’s and women’s groups, or memorial services for our members, Maybelle Center is committed to nurturing the spiritual life of our members whatever their faith or religious tradition.

DONATE TO SPIRITUAL SUPPORT

A gift of any kind to Maybelle Center is a gift you can make in confidence knowing that 83 percent of every gift goes directly to programs that benefit the people we serve. The remaining 17 percent is applied to raising additional funds and to managing our many programs.

OUR NEWSLETTER