Each year Maybelle Center provides a personalized gift to each of our members. We need your help in sponsoring our members!
Here’s how you can help:
- Talk with your family, friends, and community about how many members you can help. Each gift will cost about $25.
- Contact our Visitation Coordinator, Jess Heman, at 971-202-7451 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jess will send you gift requests for each member between November 11 – December 7
- Past requests have included: twin sheets sets, cooking supplies, funny movies, warm socks and hats
- Drop off the purchased gifts, tagged (tags should include member name and apartment building) and wrapped, to Maybelle Center by Tuesday, December 13th
- Know that you have made a member’s Christmas so much brighter!
Members will be receiving their gifts at our Holiday Party on Tuesday, December 20th from 11am-3:30pm.
Let us know if you would like to volunteer on the day of the event! There are also opportunities to volunteer the days before or after to support party prep and deliver gifts to members who can’t attend the party.